|Chaos - Spiritual Realm|
|Background music||World Distortion|
|Home to||Night Terror (SCIII)|
No matter who they might be, those who take the evil sword Soul Edge into their hands come face-to-face with the blade as it invades their minds. When this happens, they see the very spirit of the cursed weapon. Upon entering this dimension devoid of life, an otherworldly landscape greets them. In this place exists no heaven, no earth. No reality -- merely the sinister-yet-beautiful waves given off by Soul Edge, and the countless souls trapped by the wicked blade.
The fate of those who visit this place -- whether they hold strong to their will and win against Soul Edge, or become a new offering to the cursed sword --is known only to those who take the evil sword into their hands...
- The stage (or a slight variant of it) is also used as Iska Farkas's stage in Soulcalibur Legends.
- This stage is stated to be a dimension devoid of life, where the wielders of Soul Edge confronts the very soul of the sword. The stage is a circular stone-like arena surrounded by a space-like background, with the sword's eye at the center of the "sky". If Zasalamel is selected in Tales of Souls, Abyss will use this stage instead of Lost Cathedral - Ruin in the last battle.
- There was also a simpler version of this stage in Soulcalibur called Chaos, which was Inferno's stage.
- This stage somewhat resembles the Clock Tower.
- In Soulcalibur V, the stage Astral Chaos resembles this stage. It was later shown in New Legends of Project Soul that Chaos - Spiritual Realm is a part of the Astral Chaos.
- In the same game, the stage Utopia of the Blessed is said to resemble it in purpose but not appearance. Soul Calibur, like Soul Edge, can use this dimension to take control of its wielder.