|City Ruins: Eternal Apocalypse|
|Background music||City Ruins: Soul (NieR: Automata)|
|Home to||2B (SCVI)|
- "Everything that lives is designed to end."
- — Narrator
City Ruins: Eternal Apocalypse is a stage that appears in Soulcalibur VI. It is a redesign of the original City Ruins level of NiER: Automata.
- Sometimes, before the match, you will see the Red Girls appearing behind both fighters.
- When both players go at the ends of the stage of their own side, Emil's Shop music could be heard, while the stage music becomes less audible.
- Emil can be seen at a certain moment beneath the stage.
- 9S can be seen with his pod on the tree behind the player one.
- Most of the machines in the stage have red and blue eyes.
- In the original game, the machines have red, yellow or green eyes, not blue.
- Moreover, Pascal has blue eyes, instead of green in the original game.
- The narrator's quote for this stage is 2B's very first line in the original game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.