- "Just leave before I lose it"
- — Zira
Zira(ジラ, Jira) a character in the Soul series and made her debut in Soulcalibur V.
She uses the same moveset Pyrrha Ω.
What lies in her soul is Cursed.
In Soulcalibur V's promotional material she is referred as Cursed by Blood
She has light pink hair, pale skin, brown eyes and a rather skinny body built.
When possessed her skin turn whiter and gains dark red markings on her face that ends at her nose. Her eyes have black sclerae and red irises. Her hair has turned dark pink and her voice as a malfested tone to it. She also gains muscle mass.
She wears a grey hooded cape, a brown mask, a grey bodysuit underneath a brown torn sleeveless kimono with a with sash, brown arm warmers and brown long boots with white cuffs.
She wears the same clothing as her main but her bodysuit has mostly been destroyed, leaving only the lower part of it and her hooded cape, mask and arm warmers have been destroyed.
Cursed by Soul Edge at birth, Zira lived her life in isolation, avoiding others if she could. Killing her parents, Zira wandered the world in search to end her curse, while her malfested side wanted to absorbed the souls around her, Zira lived in conflict within herself and deep down she knew that eventually the malfestation would take over her, it was only a matter of time.
Hearing that Soul Edge had resurfaced, she saw this as an opportunity to destroy the sword or die trying. She traveled far until she reached the land where the cursed sword resides and having her trusty sword and shield with her, she was ready for anything and nothing nor anyone would stand in her way.
Her malfested side however, had a different plant in mind, one that would grant her the souls she needed and get rid of her other side forever.
Due to being cursed by Soul Edge at birth, Zira is rather anti-social as she does not care about others, even does in need although she prefers to not to interact with people, she will make exceptions if there is no other choice. She stays in forests or caves far away from civilized areas. Because of this she rarely talks and only makes grunts instead.
In battle over, she is talkative and rather aggressive as she fights with all of her strength to live but she does however want to end the battle quickly.
When possessed she becomes aggressive and merciless, she sees weak opponents as filth and a waste of time. She also toys with her victims and wants to be amused. She becomes a bit of prideful mostly of her power.
Zira's fighting style is the same as Pyrrha Ω.
Cursed impalement: Zira stabs her opponent in the guts, lifts them in the air, stabs them deeper and creates an explosion that sends the opponent into the air, landing on the ground.
This weapon set shows a small half circled shield on the sides and a very thin small sword. The name is also referenced as a female gladiator.
An evil blade with a reputation for devouring souls. This weapon is also known to be a shape shifter -- which form it takes depends on its owner. The forms it has taken are legendary, as are the souls of the renowned warriors it has consumed. Only those with great mental discipline can retain their will while wielding this weapon. It is an evil weapon which saps the strength of the enemy it wounds and rends the soul of the one who holds it.
Cursed Forest (SCV)
- "The glinted blades flicker in the forest shadows"
- — Narrator
The dark forest is feared by humans, as it is thought of as a gathering spot for those lost to oblivion, where souls go after living and dying...
- Adorned with Evil
- Let's get this fight started
- Trust me, you won't be disappointed
- Nooo! - On ring out 1st
- But how? - On ring out 2th
- You're good - Spoken after Yoshimitsu's critical edge
- What's going on!? - Spoken when it by tremor
- Just die
- Take this
- It's over
- You'll pay
- Give up
- Rest now
- It ends here
- Grant me strength
- How about this
- This is it
- Try and stop this
- I'm not holding back
- Child's play is over
- Your hearts just not in it - Taunt
- Why!? - On guard break
- I've failed - Spoken after losing by a time out
- I'm sorry - Spoken after being defeated by Yoshimitsu's Soul Siphon
- I'll end this...Brace yourself - Spoken during Critical Edge
- Tomorrow's victory starts with a heart of steel
- A splendid show of skill
- Doubts and fears will sabotage one's victory
- You only realize what you have once its gone
- Let's get this over with
- You dare challenge me
- Face me
- Your finished
- Think again
- It's over
- Amuse me
- Stay down
- Observe my power
- It can't be! - On ring out 1st
- Is this my fate?! - On ring out 2th
- Never! - Spoken after Yoshimitsu's critical edge
- Impossible! - Spoken during Algol's Sadalsuub Markad.
- What on Earth - Spoken when it by tremor
- That's all? - Taunt
- But how?! - On guard break
- How could I lose - Spoken after losing by a time out
- Impossible - Spoken after being defeated by Yoshimitsu's Soul Siphon
- It's time....Begone - Spoken during Critical Edge
- You should stayed quiet
- I see even dogs have some honor
- Wallow in your weakness
- Yet another waste of my time
| Johnnthemaster's Characters
John | Kein | Jack | Eve | Minda | Richard | Marco | Daisy | Derson | Misara | Linda | Narek | Lana | Hanson | Lorana | Anja | Vetus | Shin | Zein | Han-Seong | Khilana | Adhira | Max | Gina | Murex | Jugi | Deathsoul | K.R.E.I.G | Urgog | Vormund | Angus | Vert | Emilo Deaman | Emil | Emilia | Night Raven | Tulio | Durnver | Lilith | Vilana | Mirana | Tali | Zira