- "Challenged a Witcher? Must've had a death wish."
- — Geralt
He is also known by his nickname The White Wolf (伝説の白狼 Densetsu no Byakurō?, The Legendary White Wolf).
Despite being nearly a century old, Geralt resembles a man in his thirties, with a slim but muscular build. His eyes are yellow with slit pupils - a direct effect of the mutations that turned him into a witcher - and his hair is white as a result of additional mutations. He has an uncountable amount of scars on his body; the two most notable are a vertical one over his left eye, and a smaller one over his right eyebrow.
His design is identical to his default appearance in The Witcher III, where his hair is shoulder-length and pulled back. Part of Geralt's hair is pulled into a half-ponytail, while the rest hangs freely.
Geralt is a calm and serious yet dutiful swordsman who also happens to be a womanizer.
He wears a piece of armor which appears to be made of leather with chain-mail applied over the shoulders and stomach. His trousers are also made of leather, and he wears matching boots and gloves. He has two sheaths; one is for his steel sword, while the other for his silver sword. The silver sword is worn across his back. He also wears a medallion in the shape of a snarling wolf, representing his training under the witcher school of the wolf.
The School of Wolf: Two longswords are wielded in this fighting style. The silver sword is particularly noteworthy, growing deadlier whenever an opponent activates a soul charge. In addition, this style can also use basic magic to stay on top of fights and be victorious. 
Hunt of the White Wolf: Geralt does a flourish with his steel sword before doing a downward strike which knocks the opponent to the ground. He then uses his Axii sign to stand the opponent back up before launching them and following up with a horizontal spray of flame from his Igni sign. He finishes with a large flourish and downward strike to knock the opponent back down a fair distance from Geralt.
- Witcher's Steel Sword & Silver Sword
- Wolven Steel Sword & Silver Sword
- Wild Hunt Sword & Moonblade
- Carabella & Anathema
- Vitis & Torlunn
- Winter's Blade & the Striga
- Black Unicorn & Aerondight
- "Show me what you've got." — Character Selection Player 1
- "Want a fight? Sure." — Character Selection Player 2
- "Geralt of Rivia, witcher."
- "C'mon, let's do this."
- "Pest's taken a shine to me, looks like." — Spoken when engaging in battle against Mitsurugi.
- "Medallion's humming... who the hell are you?" — Spoken when engaging in battle against Nightmare, Siegfried, Ivy, Grøh, Cervantes, Kilik and Inferno.
- "Get ready!"
- "Come on!"
- "No chance!" — Spoken during Reversal Edge deflection
- "Not quite." — Spoken during Reversal Edge deflection
- "Challenge accepted." — Spoken upon blocking Reversal Edge
- "I can do this all day." — Spoken upon blocking Reversal Edge
- "Burn!" — Spoken when using Igni sign
- "Igni." — Spoken when using Igni sign
- "Okay!" — Spoken when using Quen sign
- "There you go!" — Spoken when using Quen sign
- "Take that!" — Spoken when using Aard sign
- "Aard!" — Spoken when using Aard sign
- "Feel the power!" — Spoken when using Yrden sign
- "Yrden!" — Spoken when using Yrden sign
- "Can you handle this?" — Spoken upon initiating Reversal Edge
- "No holding back!" — Spoken upon initiating Reversal Edge
- "Feel lucky?" — Spoken upon initiating Reversal Edge
- "Calm down!" — Spoken upon initiating Reversal Edge while low on health
- "Ready to end this?" — Spoken upon initiating Reversal Edge while low on health
- "Don't try my patience!" Spoken upon blocking Reversal Edge with enemy low on health
- "Careful! I'm getting slopped." — Spoken upon blocking Reversal Edge while low on health
- "This isn't for show!" — Spoken when using his silver sword
- "Got you now." — Spoken when using his silver sword
- "How about this!" — Spoken when using his silver sword
- "That hurt?" — Spoken after Deadly Retribution
- "Like that?" — Spoken after Deadly Retribution
- "Got you!"
- "Not done!"
- "It won't work!"
- "Eat this!"
- "Try again!" — Spoken while dodging Reversal Edge
- "That all you got?" — Spoken while dodging Reversal Edge
- "You're mine!" — Spoken after successful Reversal Edge
- "You won't... get away!" — Spoken after successful Reversal Edge
- "Stop struggling!"
- "Got lucky."
- "Not over yet!"
- "You're done!"
- "You're finished!" — Spoken when winning with Soul Charged attacks
- "Your time... is up!" — Spoken when winning with Monster Slayer
- "This... is for Yennefer!" — Spoken during Vaulting Aard Hammer with enemy on Soul Charge
- "Nothing personal."
- "Let's end this."
- "Dang!" — Spoken upon missing a Guard Impact
- "Clever." — Spoken upon missing a Guard Impact while low on health
- "What?" — Spoken upon missing a Guard Impact while low on health
- "You deserved that." — Spoken after Mutant's Wrath
- "Leave... while you still can." — Taunting.
- "Mistake. Big mistake." — Taunting a KO'd opponent.
- "Well, come on!" — Taunting against Mitsurugi
- "Now what? You move!" — Taunting against Mitsurugi on low health
- "It's over, monster!" — Taunting against Voldo, Astaroth, Ceravantes and Inferno; also spoken during Deadly Retribution during their Soul Charge
- "What the hell...?!" — during Ring Out.
- "This is ridiculous!" — during Ring Out.
- "Let's dance." — Beginning of Critical Edge.
- "Stand up." — Spoken during Critical Edge.
- "Now taste my steel!" — Spoken during Critical Edge.
- "Not your lucky day." — Ending of Critical Edge.
- "Ever fight a witcher? Guess not." — Spoken after a K.O. with Critical Edge
- "A fitting end for a witcher..." — Spoken when KO'd standing
- "Damn, failed that one." — Spoken after losing by time out
- "You're not half bad. I gotta admit." — Spoken during decisive round
- "What the?" — Spoken during Tremor
- "Damn, place is just plain strange."
- "Nice sparring with you. Thanks."
- "Challenged a witcher? Must've had a deathwish."
- "Never seen such equipment before. Need to investigate."
- Heishiro Mitsurugi - Friendly Rival
- Edge Master - Edge Master helped him to go back to his world with a ritual of Soul Calibur
- The Conduit - Geralt began suspicious of him/her because of his/her powers but they later became friendly rivals when they fought each other a second time
- Geralt is the third fantasy-type guest character appearing in a Soul series game, the first being Link and the second being Kratos.
- He is the first guest character to originate in written literature. This iteration is based on his game appearances, however.
- Geralt is the first guest character to be part of the Soul series canon.
- Geralt is the first guest character in the Soul series whose fighting style is available for use in Character Creation.
|Guest characters in the Soul series|
|Soulcalibur II|| |
• Heihachi Mishima •
• Spawn •
|Soulcalibur III|| |
|Soulcalibur Legends|| |
|Soulcalibur IV|| |
• Darth Vader •
• Starkiller •
|Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny|| |
|Soulcalibur V|| |
• Devil Jin •
|Soulcalibur VI|| |
• 2B •