He makes an appearance in Soulcalibur V as a bonus character in a Quick Battle challenge. He uses the Character Creation exclusive Devil Jin style, which derives from the character Devil Jin from the Tekken franchise.
Harada maintains a fairly active Twitter account .
- Your time has come...
- You will die...
- Just a scratch...
- Is that all?
- This is... your grave!
- You... are weak.
- Your life... ends here.
- It's time.
- It can't be! - spoken during Ring Out
- How dare you! - spoken during Ring Out
- Are you scared? - Taunting
- What? I failed? - Time's Up
- Given up, already?
- See you in Hell... just watch! - spoken during Critical Edge
- Harada loves tequila.
- His theme music is that of the Cathedral stage from Tekken 5.
- He uses the Cold Assassin voiceset from the character creation.
- Harada's costume in the character creation highly resembles the clothing of Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series. Also, Heihachi Mishima is Harada's favorite Tekken character.
- Strangely, Harada's thumbnail shows him having a sleevless gi (possibly the Spy Robe colored black) but in battle he has a longsleeved gi. The same happens with other Quick Battle opponents having different weapons in their thumbnail and in battle.
- Beating him in Quick Battle will unlock the "Pursuit of Obsession" Trophy/Achievement.
- Harada is co-director of Soulcalibur IV.
- During an incident relating to the cancellation of certain Dragon Ball FighterZ World Tour tournament, Harada is appointed as the leader of eSports strategy team.
|Bonus characters in the Soul series|
|Soulcalibur II||Lizardman • Assassin • Berserker|
|Soulcalibur III||Abelia • Arthur • Aurelia • Revenant • Greed • Miser • Valeria • Hualin • Lynette • Girardot • Luna • Demuth • Chester • Strife|
|Soulcalibur IV||Angol Fear • Scheherazade • Shura • Ashlotte • Kamikirimusi|