- "Listen! ...to the raging of my soul!"
- — Kilik
Kilik (キリク, Kiriku) is a character in the Soul series of fighting games. He appeared in the game Soulcalibur VI, which marks his debut appearance in the new, rebooted Soulcalibur timeline. In this timeline, he at first possessed was by the Evil Seed and can only be negated by Dvapara-Yuga, prior managed to control it in the end, just like Grøh before him. He is nicknamed Destiny Awakened (目覚めし宿命 Mezameshi Shukumei?).
After being abandoned as a child, Kilik was raised by the monks of the Ling-Sheng Su temple where he was raised to be a proficient fighter. While never knowing his true family, Kilik befriended another orphan named Xianglian and a bond formed between them stronger than even the closest of siblings. They grew into proficient warriors, and their efforts were rewarded with each of them being chosen to inherit one of the temple’s three sacred treasures. However, on the night before the official handover ceremony, fate began to stir…
Kilik is a fair-skinned young man with a slim but well built physique, medium-length brown hair and brown eyes, possessing a distinct V-shaped scar on his left cheek. When he uses Soul Charge, he becomes possessed. This causes his hair to grow much longer, glowing marks appear on his body, and his eye color changes.
Ling-Sheng Su Secret Arts of the Rod
The staff used by this fighting style has a long reach, but can capably respond to enemy attacks at any distance. Additionally, the vast number of defensive moves available make practitioners tough to take down. While the soul charge is activated, offensive strength rises, but at the cost of the user's life being slowly drained. 
- Light Breeze Throw
Ling-Sheng Su Phoenix Loop: A middle attack that arcs downward and does a lot of damage on a hit. The user can use it with a launcher as a part of a combo or after baiting out an attack with a control technique as a counter. Its main use is to increase the damage of air combos. It is a guaranteed hit after landing after a reversal edge hit, so keep in mind as a go-to move after hitting an attack with a reversal edge.
Forbidden Moonset: Only available in Soul Charge. Grabs his opponent and lifts then throws them down. Charges his rod, falls down and impales them which causes a massive explosion.
- Guanyin Rod
- Rhombus Rod
- God's Lost Article
- Jingu Staff
- Ling-Sheng Su Staff
- "Let's do this!" - Character Selection
- "Let's go!" — Character Selection
- "Another test? I'm not afraid!"
- "I'll show you the way of the Ling-Sheng Su!"
- "Ling-Sheng Su Bo!" — Activation of Critical Edge
- "I strike... Without reserve!" — Spoken during Critical Edge
- "You'll live." — At the end of Critical Edge
- "Listen! ...to the raging of my soul!"
- "I believe in the path I've chosen!"
- "Are you sure? You asked for it!"
- "Xianglian... give me strength!" '— When fighting Nightmare or Inferno
- "Okay! Time for some sparring!" — When fighting Maxi or Xianghua
- "Kali-Yuga, show me the way!"
- "Yes. It's my reason for living!" — spoken when engaging a battle against Grøh
- "Om vajra dharma Kilik." — At the end of K.O. Critical Edge
- "All I can do... Is this!" — When becoming Possessed
- "This brings me back." — Activating Reversal Edge against Xianghua
- "You look so similar." - performing a Soul Reversal against Xianghua
- "I won't go easy on you." - Activating Reversal Edge against Maxi
- "Pull back... Then strike!"
- "I feel my spirit surging!" - spoken when reaching a Decisive Round
- "It's not over yet!" - spoken when reaching Decisive Round against Xianghua or Maxi
- "Your hair—never mind." - Taunting Maxi
- "Take this!"
- "Too close!"
- "I won't lose!"
- "Now you know... why I train."
- "Not quite." — spoken when dodging an attack in Reversal Edge
- "I won't lose. No way." — Taunting
- "Your hair... Never mind." — Spoken when taunting Maxi
- "I won't hold back... Xianghua." — Spoken when using the "Light Breeze" throw against Xianghua.
- "Stay down!"
- "This is not fair!" — Suffering a Ring Out
- "So this is your tactic!" — Suffering a Ring Out a second time
- "Damn, I lost!" - Spoken when lost to Xianghua or Maxi
- "All I have to do...is this!" — spoken when activating Possession Charge
- "Forgive me... Maxi." - spoken when activating Possession Charge against Maxi
- "Leave now... Xianghua!" - spoken when activating Possession Charge against Xianghua
- "This is... my last choice!" — spoken when activating Possession Charge
- "A worthy opponent! How about another round?" — After defeating Xianghua or Maxi
- "This is tough." — spoken when lost by Time Out
- "No! It can't be over." — spoken when lost by Time Out against Xianghua or Maxi
- "Over here!"
- "Come on!"
- "Too fast!"
- "Dead on!"
- "No mercy!"
- "Eat this!"
- "Take this!"
- "Grieve..no more!"
- "I'll crush you!"
- "I'll ruin you!"
- "Return...to dust!"
- "Drown..in emptiness!"
- "Damn you!"
- "You'll pay for this!"
- "Everything is... in pain!" - Taunt
- "Everything... is faded!" - Taunt after winning
- "I hate... everything!" - Taunt against Xianghua
- "That hair... what's wrong with you?!" - Taunt against Maxi
- "Are you...testing me?" - Taunt after winning against Grøh
- "Stand... aside!" - Taunt against Nightmare and Inferno
- "Stop... me!" - Spoken when using "Ying and Yang" against Maxi
- "Hate me... Xianglian!" - Spoken when using "Ying and Yang" against Xianghua
- "I curse... my fate!" - Spoken when using "Festival of The Damned" throw against Nightmare and Inferno
- "Why...Xianglian?" - Spoken when using "Festival of The Damned" throw against Xianghua
- "Stay back...Maxi!" - Spoken when using "Festival of The Damned" throw against Maxi
- "Power...flows through me!" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge
- "Do not stand in my way" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge
- "Now...come at me" - Spoken when struck by Reversal Edge
- "I'll skewer you!" - Spoken when winning a Reversal Edge
- "Massacre" - Spoken when winning a Reversal Edge
- "Pathetic" - Spoken when winning a Reversal Edge
- "You can't stop me" - Spoken when winning a Reversal Edge
- "Too slow" - Spoken when winning a Reversal Edge by blocking
- "Don't hold back" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge against Maxi
- "I killed Xianglian!" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge against Xianghua
- "If only I died back then" - Spoken when struck by Reversal Edge against Xianghua
- "A trail...more like a trifle" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge against Grøh
- "This will end with your death" - Spoken when struck by Reversal Edge against Grøh
- "Not even close" - Spoken when evading Reversal Edge against Grøh
- "That power...give it to me" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge against Cervantes
- "I'm not like you" - Spoken when struck by Reversal Edge against Cervantes
- "I'll never forgive you!" - Spoken activating Reversal Edge against Nightmare and Inferno
- "Not good" - Spoken after a Guard Burst.
- "Suffer my... bloodlust!" — Spoken during Critical Edge
- "Shouldn't be like this, Xianglian." — At the end of K.O. Critical Edge
- "Silence, demons!" — Ending Possessed state
- "Rrrah! Your bones are too brittle!"
- "My fate... is mine to carve!" — Spoken during Critical Edge
- "Nngh!" — At the end of K.O. Critical Edge
- "Xianglian, give me strength!"
- Trained by Edge Master.
- Became friend and travel companion of Xianghua and Maxi
- Rival of Grøh, who also a fellow Malfested victim as Kilik, later became a situational ally during the last raid to Nightmare.
- Defeated Inferno with the assistance of Xianghua
- ^ http://sc6.soularchive.jp/character/kilik.php Does not appear per se, but same Kanji as on his Soulcalibur IV profile.
- ^ https://mp1st.com/news/soulcalibur-vi-moves-list-revealed-beta-download-links-live
|Main Characters in the New Timeline of the Soul series|
|Amy | Astaroth | Azwel | Cassandra | Cervantes | Grøh | Inferno | Ivy | Kilik | Maxi | Mitsurugi | Nightmare | Raphael | Seong Mi-na | Siegfried | Sophitia | Taki | Talim | Tira | Voldo | Xianghua | Yoshimitsu | Zasalamel|