Legendary Souls is a new mode found in Soulcalibur V which is essentially a boss rush. You fight 7 of the series' most notable protagonists and bosses who either have special conditions or utilize special costumes that so far are unusable within the game. Each opponent is set to a secret difficulty that is higher than even Very Hard, akin to the Ultra Hard and Edge Master difficulties of previous games.
- Stage 1: Kilik (Locked in Xiba's style throughout the match, meant to represent him using his original fighting style)
- Stage 2: Nightmare (In his Soulcalibur IV form, wielding the complete version of Soul Edge)
- Stage 3: Siegfried (As his younger self from Soulcalibur IV, wielding the complete version of Soul Calibur)
- Stage 4: Cervantes (In his 2nd costume but with darker colors and a flaming aura around himself extending to his face, which is now nothing more than a shapeless mass of flames with eerie, glowing eyes and an evil grin. Wields his The Master variant of Acheron & Nirvana. Meant to resemble Inferno, his form as the final boss of Soul Edge)
- Stage 5: Edge Master (Locked in α Patroklos' style)
- Stage 6: Elysium (Locked in Pyrrha Ω's style, meant to represent herself being an image of Sophitia)
- Stage 7: Algol (Previous boss from Soul Calibur IV's Story Mode & Tower of Lost Souls)