He makes his first appearance in Soulcalibur, in Yoshimitsu's ending. Sakon later appears as a minor playable character in Soulcalibur IV's story mode, alongside Ukon, appearing when playing as Yoshimitsu, or fighting against him and his team.
- Sakon, means left. And also means the left side of a nunchaku.
- Sakon is one of Yoshimitsu's berserk army during the war.
- Sakon has medium long hair, which can be seen during equipment destruction.
- Sakon uses Mitsurugi's fighting style.
- Sakon appears holding a sword or a dagger in his initial appearance, but in Soulcalibur IV, he uses a sword.
Character Creation Formula
HAIR LONG STRAIGHT (7,1,32)
PHYSIQUE -50 MUSCULARLY +40
DEMONIC MASK HEAD 3,1,32 FOR ALL
PROTECTIVE TATTOO 3,1,32 FOR ALL
VAGRANT'S KOTE COLOR FOR 1.2 AND 3 IS 7,1,31 COLOR 4 IS 6,1,2
KUSAZURI PANTS 7,1,31 AND COLOR 2 9.63,11
VAGRANT'S WARAJI 6,63,32