- "Let's see which way the wind's blowing!"
- — Talim
Talim (タリム, Tarimu) is a character in the Soul series of fighting games. She appeared in the game Soulcalibur VI, which marks her debut appearance in the new, rebooted Soulcalibur timeline. She is nicknamed The Last Priestess of the Winds.
Hailing from the Village of the Wind Deity, a remote island tribe in South-East Asia, Talim was raised as The Last Priestess of the Winds, being the only daughter of the village shaman.
Through this role, Talim learnt the ways of the ceremonial Wind Dance and grew up with the two ancestral elbow blades, Syi Sarika and Loka Luha, used for this sword display. Though trained with the blades as part of the island’s ancient ceremonies, Talim’s vast mastery of these weapons and control of the very wind itself, provided her with a fighting ability vastly beyond her young years.
She spent her entire life on the island, until the day a stranger arrived in Talim’s town carrying a shard of Soul Edge itself. Talim could sense the danger of it just from this small shard and vowed to protect the world by returning it to where it belongs, even if this meant leaving her village and family behind.
Since the previous installments, Talim's intended young image and tribal accessories highlights her purity throughout the series, par with her selfless and pacifist personality in contrast to the Soul series cast.
As to the previous installments, Talim is strikingly meek, innocent, kind, moderate, and nice in contrast to the rest of the Soul Series cast, often attempting to dissuade opponents from fighting, and constantly showing mercy to her defeated enemies. Her comments often reveal self-doubt and worry.
Her outfit is a mix of her three main Soulcalibur game appearances: her main costumes from II and IV, and her alternate costume from III. Her palette swap costume is blue tinted, akin to her main outfit’s color from III.
A Southeast Asian fighting style that uses two elbows blades to perform quick combinations. Originating from a sword dance dedicated to the spirits of the wind, this style's graceful jumps and whirls make dodging attacks a breeze. The cyclonic Wind Charmer can initiate a combo; the Wind Sault is perfect for surprising a foe like a sudden gust; the gale-force Wind Fury unleashes a powerful strike-all these moves and more allow the fighter to harmonize with the wind, earning its protection and power.
A close-range fighting style that employs a variety of special movements that emphasize high speed, flexibility, and number of hits. This speed is used to launch surprise attacks and punish enemies when their attacked leave them exposed. Fighters in this style can use their special Wind Fury stance to deal high amounts of damage.
- Whirlwind Hambalos - Unblockable attack
- Rapid Espada - Wind Charmer
- Zephyr - Reversal Edge attack
- Wind Sault
- Wind Leap
- Wind Fury
- Wind Fury Stance: Panay Hurricane
- Flowing Gale Hook
- Paayon Thrust
- Kali Rush
- Swirling Current
- West Wind Combo - Gusting Vertical Abaniko
- Kampilan Witik Sweep
- Changing Winds
- Cumulus Cloud
- Rapid Gale Hook
- Ice Wind
- Arctic Wind
- Mirror Fan Strikes
- Blade Cyclone
Dancing Tempest: A critical edge where gliding through the air. It has a long reach and can evade her attacks while dealing damage to the opponent. If it strikes an airborne foe, it will deal additional hits and damage. Lastly, when this moves connects, it will transform into an attack throw and replenish the opponent's health. 
- Syi Salika & Loka Luha
- Side Harpe
- Double Crescent Blade
- "The wind is calling me." — 1P Character Selection
- "I will be... like the wind." - 2P Character Selection
- "Let see which way the wind's blowing."
- "I'm sure I can do it!"
- "Don't underestimate me!" — Spoken upon landing a Reversal Edge.
- "You can't stop me anymore!" — Spoken upon landing a Reversal Edge.
- "Wind is rising!" — Spoken upon landing a Reversal Edge.
- "I must cleanse its evil!" — Spoken upon landing a Reversal Edge on an evil character.
- "Your hair looks strange..." — Spoken upon landing a Reversal Edge against Maxi.
- "I dodged it?!" – Spoken when dodging an attack during a Reversal Edge.
- "No!" — Spoken when dodging an attack during a Reversal Edge.
- "This is all I can do!" — Spoken when hitting with a second attack in Reversal Edge.
- "I can do this!" — Spoken when hitting with a second attack in Reversal Edge.
- "I dedicate this to the wind!" — Beginning of Critical Edge.
- "Breath of the sky!" — Spoken during Critical Edge.
- "Embrace my dance..." — Spoken during Critical Edge.
- "...And blow away corruption!" — Spoken during Critical Edge.
- "How does my dance look?" — After using Critical Edge.
- "Wind... I thank you." — Spoken after KO'ing with Critical Edge.
- "I can buckle down when I need to."
- "May the wind watch over me!"
- "I'm not afraid anymore!"
- "I'll summon... a storm!" — Spoken when activating Soul Charge.
- "Help me... Wind!" — Spoken when activating Soul Charge on low health.
- "Go through!"
- "Come on!"
- "Guide me!"
- "Please... give up!"
- "Here I go!"
- "Not yet!"
- "Wind... Thank you!" — Appeal
- "How sad."
- "You okay?"
- "It's not okay!"
- "Yeah. That's it."
- "Get serious!"
- "I'll do my best." — Spoken upon reaching a Decisive Round.
- "Time to get serious!" - Spoken upon reaching a Decisive Round
- "Want to... go easy on me?"
- "The wind... It's singing..."
- "I'm okay... I can still fight!"
- "That's a nice breeze."
- "I can't fly!" — Suffering a Ring Out.
- "I knew I couldn't do this!" — Suffering a Ring Out after the first one.
- "Everyone...?" — KO'd by Nightmare, Astaroth, Inferno, or Cervantes
- "Did I... lose?" — Spoken when lost to a Time Out￼￼
- "I'm sorry... everyone." — Spoken when lost to a Time Out against an "evil" character
- "Leave this to me!"
- Daughter of Sanput and Lidi
- Granddaughter of the Eldest Kalana
- Cousin of Plata
- ^ https://sc6.soularchive.jp/character/talim.php
- ^ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoTIO7pW0AAs7xp.jpg
- ^ https://mobile.twitter.com/jovywithyou/status/1044919455573147648
|Main Characters in the New Timeline of the Soul series|
|Amy | Astaroth | Azwel | Cervantes | Grøh | Inferno | Ivy | Kilik | Maxi | Mitsurugi | Nightmare | Raphael | Seong Mi-na | Siegfried | Sophitia | Taki | Talim | Tira | Voldo | Xianghua | Yoshimitsu | Zasalamel|