|Background music||Mischievous Whispers|
|Home to||Tira (SCV)|
- "The moon shines brightly on the ugly scars of man."
- — Narrator
Tranquil Wasteland is the first revealed expanding stage without any obstacles in the Soul series, a desolate battlefield set on a European wasteland. The fight takes place at Night and is lit by a Full Moon.
Battlefields such as this are said to attract the spirits of the dead, full of rage and regret.
- This stage appears in the opening of the story mode for Soulcalibur V.
- The stage bears resemblance to the sub-boss and final boss stages from Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- Moreover, it bears a noticeably striking resemblance to Wolves' Den, another stage in Dark Resurrection.
- This stage is strikingly similar to Last Rites on the Battlefield.
- A Grandall flag and Claymore swords can be seen in the background.