Along with Sakon, he serves as Yoshimitu's confidant. He has a tattoo on his chest.
He considers the second Yoshimitsu to be like a younger brother.
He makes his first appearance in Soulcalibur, in Yoshimitsu's ending. Ukon later appears as a minor playable character in Soulcalibur IV's story mode, appearing when playing as Yoshimitsu, or fighting against him and his team.
- "You can bet your soul on it."
- "No way!"
- "You're gonna regret this."
- "I'm not gonna lose here."
- "Alright, bring it on!"
- "Come on, fight me!"
- "I love these do or die situation."
- "Stop me if you can."
- "Here we go!"
- "This is the end!"
- "How's that?"
- "You better be ready!"
- "Don't you have any pride?"
- "Yes, I won!"
- "There's no way I'm gonna lose."
- "Don't hold back next time, okay?"
- "Sometimes the hardest battle is against yourself."
- Ukon means right. And also means the right side of a nunchaku.
- When his face is revealed, it seems that he has a crew cut. The best use to break his mask would be a custom character using Raphael's style (every custom character has different storylines). Alternatively, the player could play Tira's Story Mode, and then switching to Solnhofen during the appropriate battle. Tira will always fight Yoshimitsu, and his allies, and Solnhofen fights using Raphael's style.
- Ukon's weapon in Soulcalibur IV is Ixion.
- He looks like he can be made in character creation, but he has an unavailable tattoo on his chest.
- Appears with Yoshimitsu and Sakon on the first level of Tira's storyline.